Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Entertainment Train


I was inspired today.  I mean really, really, REALLY inspired.  I choose to let my faith and belief in Jesus Christ shine through my career and industry interests.  I’m not ashamed.  When I learned about LambCloak Apparel (a Christian clothing collection), I was excited to know that someone else believes in the same faith and professional fulfillment concept that I do.  Think of me as a train conductor—I don’t make the railroads; I follow their trends and study their paths in an effort to lead my passengers to the land of fulfillment.  A bit cheesy?  Perhaps.  But keep reading.

The owner of LambCloak Apparel had a vision that sounds crazy to the common ear; quit his job and start a clothing line that appeals to the Christian demographic.  The concept, much like other Christian clothing designers, was to create a fresh, innovative alternative to the current, mainstream fashion we see daily.  LambCloak Apparel is no different from its industry competition; their main goal is to inspire, encourage, and rejuvenate an entire generation to stop compromising and jump-on-board the Jesus train.  Gotta love the Jesus freaks.  (smile)

So, here’s the thing.  I don’t know much (yet) about the Christian fashion industry.  I am learning, however, that Christians have a desire to be fulfilled beyond the pulpits of their churches.  Fashion is one way to do that. Like LambCloak Apparel, I am to execute the importance of my project’s existence; to be an inspiring entertainment outlet.  This reinforces my argument that reformed believers do not have to divorce entertainment.

I invited LamCloak Apparel to be a part of the WIP the Runway Fashion Experience.  Not just to show off its collection, but to grow and satisfy the need of a rock-solid, top-notch Christian entertainment network.  We’ll see if they accept the invitation. 

Christians want entertainment, but more important, they want alternatives to the current, distasteful muck that goes on around us.  So, I’m on a mission, my fellow audience, to find you exactly what will satisfy your entertainment hunger in a wholesome, fulfilling, practical, and relatable way.  All aboard the Jesus train.  Toot-toot!


No comments:

Post a Comment